We are the world leaders in precision, intelligent sustainability solutions for every factor in making new and existing buildings, communities and cities more energy efficient; dramatically reducing overheads and CO2 emissions. Our expertise and accuracy is without equal.
Our vision is to transform analysis technology use, dramatically reducing the carbon emissions produced by the built environment, and optimise the use of energy and other resources. Our expanding ‘IES Hub’ partnership program allows a variety of built-environment stakeholders to take advantage of our unique proposition. Through our integrated services we combine innovative technology with extensive consulting expertise to cut through greenwash. We believe we're doing more than anyone else to reduce the carbon emissions of the built environment.
We are continuously investigating how analysis plays a vital role in delivering measurable sustainability, whether that is designing or analyzing a product range, regulatory system, building or entire communities/Eco-Cities.
- Software partners work with us to address connectivity with CAD/BIM platforms
- Product manufacturers test & verify performance, create user tools and undertake due diligence – helping cut through greenwash and prove effectiveness of innovative systems virtually
- Research partners work with us to expand technology horizons
- Rating systems partners leverage the technology to facilitate compliance and investigate alternative routes
- Then there is our traditional AEC Virtual Environment performance analysis software community, of which many are part of.