We’re excited to announce that VE 2018 is now live and available for you to download. Packed with lots of great new features, we’ve kept ease of use and faster simulation times at the heart of this release.
New VE 2018 features include:
VE Start-Up Interface
Upon opening IESVE 2018 Software you will be welcomed with a new start page. Features include:
- Pinned Weather data, of your most common location settings.
- New Project creation: Prototype model import options, including ASHRAE 209 prototype models.
- Dynamic information of new events and online content (new scripts, reports, etc.).
New Daylight Simulation Enhancements
- Spatial Daylight Autonomy (sDA) & Annual Sunlight Exposure (ASE) graphics improvements and shown on working plane of 3D model viewer.
- Contoured working planes.
- Global processing capability to entire model for sDA and ASE
- Rule-based daylight-sensor locations (e.g. by orientation) for daylight-harvesting.
Faster Simulation Speeds
ApacheSim is now up to 85% faster using the new parallel simulation mode.
- Simulations can be divided by:
- Number of cores (automatic)
- Number of months (user choice)
- Partial results sets can be viewed in VistaPro
Note: This feature is keyed seperately. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
New VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) Capabilities
Detailed VRF capabilities in ApacheHVAC include:
- Air source VRF with heat recovery
- Water source VRF with heat recovery
- Fully integrated with detailed HVAC modeling (e.g. for ASHRAE 90.1 etc.)
- Complete with performance curve data sets
- Auto-sizable prototype systems available
For this release we are hosting a number of live webinars, roadshows and demos across the globe. To discover what’s on in your region and find out about more new features that are applicable to you, click on the relevant link below.
UK USA Canada
We value your feedback and use it to direct what we develop. If there are any features you would like to see in the software please email email@example.com or speak to your Account Manager.
Need help with your licence keys set-up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need technical help with using VE 2018? Email email@example.com.