BIM Integration and Modelling Update Online Faculty
27th November 2013
We are delighted to announce that we are running a Free IES Faculty live webinar on Wednesday 11th December.
This session will cover a variety of topics including the challenges designers face when importing geometry for analysis. We'll highlight how you can best utilise your time with more value adding activities when using BIM tools and our Virtual Environment Software, whether you are creating models yourself or using models passed on from other members in a design team. Plus, learn the best practice approach to BIM model creation and get the latest ModelIT tips and tricks. And, pose your questions to our experts in the open discussion.
In this session you will:
- Gain an understanding of BIM enabled analysis workflow
- Learn how to make the BIM integration work more effectively
- See worked examples of real world projects and recurring issues
- Access IES experts who have considerable depth of experience in applying the range of VE tools to a variety of situations
- Get tips and guidance to help get maximum value from the software throughout the design process
- Learn the best practice approach for importing gbXML from Revit and other 3D modelling tools, with a focus on Revit 2014 to VE 2013
Event Details & Registration
Date: Wednesday 11th December
Time: 9:30am - 12pm + extra time for Q&A
Register: Click here to attend
- 09:30 Welcome and Introduction
- 09:45 Good Practice Approach, whitepaper guidelinees & BIM Integration Enhancements demo
- 10:30 Worked Example 1
- 11:00 Worked Example 2
- 11:30 ModelIT tips and tricks
- 12:00 Q&A
- 12:30 Finish
Who should attend? IESVE users, Architects, Engineers, Energy Assessors and anyone in the building and architectural community interested in sustainable design.
Please note, this session will be reasonably detailed and is primarily aimed at designers with experience using the IES Virtual Environment. However, do feel free to attend if you are interested in hearing more about BIM integration and IESVE.
If you have any enquiries please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0141 945 8500.