Close the Performance Gap for World Green Building Week
‘Step Up and Green Up’
03rd September 2014
The latest in our series of Faculty Events is on Closing the Performance Gap, showing delegates how our sophisticated Virtual Environment technology can help their building projects deliver on design expectations and close the gap between predicted and real performance. So far the event has been travelling around key cities in the UK and the finale is due to take place in London on Wednesday 24th September, the same week as World Green Building Week.
With this in mind we’ve decided to ‘Step Up and Green Up’ and join the World Green Building Week agenda with our final event which is due to be the biggest and most well attended one of the series. Closing the performance gap is a challenge for all green building professionals, but with the right BIM applications, knowledge and skills, our experts can show you how to get the best out of the VE to close that gap.
Green Building Week is all about professionals from all over the world getting together at green building events to network and share best sustainability practices. The theme this year is ‘Step Up and Green Up’, encouraging professionals to demonstrate their commitment to sustainability and showcase the impact they are having within the industry.
Come along to the IES Closing the Performance Gap in London on the 24th September to:
- Understand how to get the best out of the VE to help close the performance gap
- Find out more about future VE developments that could help to eradicate the gap between design and as‐built performance
- Discover real world project findings
- Learn more about calibrated models and their role in reducing energy consumption
- Gain insight into the future of building simulation from an IES perspective and what opportunities this offers both in the short and long term