Free IESVE for Architects Webinar
See our new architectural analysis software package live
04th November 2013
We are pleased to announce the introducion of a series of free IESVE for Architects webinars that will give you a live demonstration of the new package and its features.
IESVE for Architects, our new architectural analysis software package is specifically designed to meet the needs of Architects for sustainable analysis. Join organisations like Gensler who are embracing the architectural responsibility for good sustainable design practice. It offers the most comprehensive suite available allowing you to safeguard your architecture by ensuring you meet performance goals early on. Investigate suitable bioclimatic strategies even before a line has been drawn, and connect from SketchUp™ or BIM packages.
Register your interest here for the next live webinar.
Highlights at a glance
- Deliver more achievable, better performing, resource-efficient designs
- Meet client’s ambitious sustainability goals, in budget
- Retain control over your architecture
- Foster a more integrated approach among the design team
- Deliver powerful graphics, data & understanding to your client
- Create a performance analysis Quality Assurance/Control system
- Include performance as an option for consideration earlier when designs are easier and less expensive to alter
- Connect with SketchUp™, Revit® and other BIM packages, or model directly in the IESVE
If you haven't already, you can sign up for a free 30 day trial of IESVE for Architects.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to be in touch by emailing email@example.com or call +44 141 945 8500.