Invitation to our free online BIM Faculty Seminar
BIM Analysis and Interoperability - 12 months on
12th January 2015
Join the IES team plus special guest speakers on Thursday, 29th January (1-4pm) for the return of the next installment of our popular interactive Faculty sessions, where we’ll provide an update on some of the latest features related to interoperability and learnings from some of our customers as part of our BIM series.
You can catch up on previous Faculty BIM Series on the IESVE YouTube channel.
Looking more closely at the BIM enabled analysis workflow and the benefits it can offer your projects, we’ll provide insight into what exactly is required for successful integration between popular drawing tools and the IESVE, how you can make this work efficiently, and the benefits to your projects once you've mastered this. We’ll present the latest hints and tips for improving geometry import for BIM analysis with an update on the new features we've introduced to enhance your BIM workflow.
We are also delighted to be joined by Jean Carriere of Trailloop, Zahid Ashraf and Ross Thompson of CBG Consultants, who will each present an independent case study highlighting their experiences of BIM interoperability with IESVE.
Event Information & Registration
Date: Thursday, 29th January 2015
Time: 1:00pm – 4:00pm (GMT)
Register Now: Click here
> Welcome & Introduction <Niall Gibson, IES>
> Latest VE BIM Functionality & tools update <Douglas Bell, IES>
> Case Study: Bi-Directional Workflow (Revit – IESVE) <Jean Carriere, Trailloop>
> Case Study: Thrayle House <Zahid Ashraf & Ross Thompson, CBG Consultants>
> Q&A <All speakers>
> Close <Niall Gibson, IES>
- Understand the latest best practice approach for successful geometry import for BIM analysis
- Learn more about the latest VE tools introduced to benefit your BIM workflow
- Hear real world case studies from independent industry professionals
- Access IES experts who have considerable depth of experience in applying the range of VE tools to a variety of situations
- Get tips and guidance to help you achieve maximum value from the VE throughout the design process and beyond
Who should attend? IESVE users, Architects, Engineers, BIM specialists and anyone in the building and architectural community interested in sustainable design.
Submit your models for review and feedback at the Faculty
Why not take the opportunity to submit your models to us and we'll report back during the webinar with helpful hints and tips and our overall experiences of regularly helping our customers with model set up and import to the VE.
Please note: All submissions will be treated as anonymous and no individual, company or project information will be disclosed during the session.
How to submit your model:
1. Upload your Revit model using the link below
2. Reference the upload as "IES Faculty"
3. Enter email@example.com as the email address
4. Add any comments and issues you are having with your model
5. We will provide feedback and pointers during the Faculty
Upload Your Model Here
If you have any questions please email our Events Team or call 0141 945 8500.