Join our Free AIA/CES Approved Seminar in Denver
June 19, Denver
06th June 2013
IES is pleased to announce that our free AIA/CES approved seminar will be coming to Denver, Colorado on Wednesday June 19th. So, if you're heading to AIA Expo, or in the Denver area, we'd like to invite you to see how you can use our award winning Virtual Environment software to enhance architectural designs and productivity.
In just a few hours we'll demonstrate how to use IESVE for Architects to amalgamate ingenuity and analytical understanding allowing you to design buildings that consume significantly less energy and incorporate low-carbon and renewable technologies. We'll show you how to quickly produce early stage sustainability reports using our revolutionary architectural analysis tool. Plus, get up to date with our integration with SketchUp™ and be introduced to our tool for automated LEED® rating system credit assessments, the VE-Navigator for LEED.
Event Details and Registration
Date: Wednesday, June 19th, 2013
Location: Sheraton Downtown Denver Hotel
Time: 9am - 12pm
Cost: Free with refreshments included
Click HERE to register!
• Understand how to quickly create early stage sustainability reports using IESVE for Architects
• Grasp successful model import from SketchUp™ into the VE, hear the guidelines and pick up some key hints and tips so you can obtain reliable results quickly and easily
• Learn about our tools for automated LEED rating system credit assessments
• Discover what the VE can do to produce detailed weather, solar, day lighting, airflow and energy analysis
• Use the open Q&A session to pose your questions and share your challenges with us
• AIA Members Earn 2.5 LU Hours