Save 25% on our BRE recognised BREEAM Assessment tool
Discover the VE-Navigator for BREEAM
08th May 2012
Our VE-Navigator for BREEAM was recently awarded the BREEAM Badge of Recognition, formally acknowledging that this tool can help Assessors submit evidence that is readily compatible with BRE Global QA processes.
Use the Navigator to:
- Quickly and easily determine what BREEAM performance analysis credits will be achieved by a proposed building design.
- Help design teams collaborate effectively
- Produce more accurate results and allow iteration whilst assessing BREEAM performance.
Key Features and Benefits
This version covers the 2008 scheme for Offices, Schools, Higher Education, Healthcare and Retail. Gain up to 45 credits plus 6 innovation points across Health and Wellbeing, Energy, Water and Materials. With the VE-Navigator for BREEAM you can:
- Integrate BREEAM assessments into the design process right from the start
- Find solutions to un-achieved credits
- Use the built-in Quality Assurance function to mark steps as complete and add notes
- Produce automated reports suitable for final submission
- Collaborate more effectively with the design team
Use it in conjunction with IES TaP to make the compliance process even more efficient
Get 25% off until the end of June 2012
From now until 30th June 2012, purchase an individual licence or complete package and save 25%.
VE-Navigator for BREEAM Individual Licence: Perfect add-on option if you're using the VE.
VE-Navigator for BREEAM Package: Complete, cost-effective package if you're new to the VE.
Take a look at our special offer flyer or view our "Introduction to VE-Navigator for BREEAM" video for further details.
Email us at email@example.com or call 0141 945 8500 to secure your discount today.