IECC 2012 Navigator
A dedicated Navigator for the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) 2012 performance path (Chapter 4).
Add To Quote
> Technical Details
- IESVE Software (2018-FP01) provides a performance path for the International Energy Conservation Code (IECC) 2012, to complement the existing ASHRAE 90.1 performance options available in IESVE.
- Software users will benefit from this compliance alternative for commercial buildings in 15+ US States.
- A dedicated IECC Navigator for the IECC performance path (Chapter 4).
- Automatic creation of the IECC Reference model - a time-saving feature.
- Automatic creation of IECC compliance reports.
Title 24 Navigator
- New IECC Navigator & Application
- New IECC HVAC libraries of HVAC data including:
- 11 systems, most have 90.1 equivalents
- 3 new systems – Two and four pipe fan-coils & WSHP
- HVAC System Guidance for IECC Reference Building
- New IECC Reference template data
- Construction performance data
- Lighting Power Densities by IECC space types
- IECC lighting controls
- IECC compliance report with pass/fail criteria – building energy cost must be less than or equal to 85% of the standard reference design building