- Daikin heat pump & heat recovery VRV system modelling
- Undertake simulation analysis to generate realistic power input calculations using detailed Daikin manufacturers data
- Simulate on-site system performance based on climate data
- Test different systems in-situ and look at respective efficiencies to choose the best product for your specific building
|ApacheSim||Required to operate|
|ApacheLoads||Add heating and cooling loads calculations (ASHRAE Heat Balance Method) – Shares Input data|
|ModelIT||Required to operate|
|ApacheCalc||Add heat loss and heat gain loads calculations (CIBSE Guide) – Shares Input data|
|SunCast||Enhanced Calculation - Import Solar Shading and Penetration Information|
The Daikin UK VRV Systems Plug-in delivers the most advanced modelling capabilities currently available for heat pump and heat recovery VRV systems.
The software offers an air conditioning load calculator and energy efficiency simulator specific to Daikin VRV systems, allowing architects and engineers to accurately predict an entire system’s efficiency from the outset of a project: demonstrating system efficiencies of up to 9.1.
This helps to ensure that HVAC calculations and energy efficiency ratings meet today’s tough energy efficiency legislation and Building Regulations, while reducing the risk of over-specification and helping to control project costs.
- Tool covers the whole Daikin VRV III range, including all 2-pipe and 3 pipe options
- Loads Calculations are used to auto-size all the kit and auto-generate pipe length for the units
- Undertake full thermal simulations to reveal Annual Loads, Power Input and Efficiencies
- Gain complete control over all system specification details
- Tool integrates with IESVE 2012 versions or later
In order to ensure quality of Daikin system application and installation, training on the tool prior to use is required to ensure the best VRV system is chosen and installed correctly. As an IES Accredited Training Partner, Daikin UK will be running sessions across the country. Once completed, users will be able to download the Daikin VRV Systems Plug-in online.
UK customers, register your interest or register for training here.
For international and all other enquiries please contact Daikin UK at:
T: 0845 641 9000
Integrating Performance Analysis into the heart of the design process, IES offers an unrivaled interoperability with other CAD design and analysis tools.