The 4th and 5th REEMAIN webinars are taking place this May and June. Read on for more information and to sign up for the webinars…
Don’t miss the 4th REEMAIN webinar to learn more about the REEMAIN approach and activities, in particular on the benchmarking strategy for the comparison of different companies in their individual industry sector. This approach is the so-called “Manufacturing Reference Scenario” (MRS), which allows a factory manager to identify energy efficiency potentials as well as the use of renewables. The methodology with the main parameters “Renewability and Company-factor” give a detailed statement of a manufacturing/ production site in relation to the sector.
Based on the general description of the Manufacturing Reference Scenarios (4th REEMAIN Webinar on 23.05.2017) the fifth REEMAIN webinar is focusing on the application of the MRS in the automotive sector. Therefore, the E3 Research Factory in Chemnitz, Germany was analysed and is showing their position in contrast to the total automotive sector.
For efficient integration of renewable energy systems the results of the potential analysis for using Solar Process Heat for industry in Europe shows surprising results and locations.
- Highlights from the IBPSA Building Simulation Conference
- Megan Tosh Receives ASHRAE Distinguished Service Award
- Attending the World Future Energy Event Reminds Me There’s Still Hope
- IES Makes Shortlist for Building Awards’ Digital Efficiency Initiative of the Year!
- Architects - Dream Big, Start Small, Begin Now!