We are pleased to announce that Phil O’Loughlin, Colin Rees and Michael Pollock from IES will be speaking on the upcoming CIBSE certification webinar 'A Progressive approach to TM54 Design Stage Operation Energy Assessment'.
This webinar will cover:
- Opportunities to improve the accuracy of energy prediction
- Use of most accurate input data - i.e. not NCM
- Likely Outcomes
- The importance of a connected approach to energy modelling from the outset
- The advantages of detailed HVAC Modelling over a seasonal efficiency approach for operational energy appraisal
- Post-occupancy evaluation and continued review and improvement for newly developed buildings.
This webinar will be chaired by Andrew Geens, Head of CIBSE Certification.
Date: 28th July
Time: 2pm - 3pm
REGISTER TO ATTEND