Ecobuild is almost here!
Join us at stand N5016
27th February 2015
IES will once again be returning to Ecobuild and exhibiting at stand N5016 from 3 - 5 March 2015 at the ExCel, London.
This year, we'll be showcasing our new BIM appraisal and mentoring service, our ESOS Auditor tool and our ERGON cloud service.
Read on to find out more about our highlights for this year. We look forward to meeting you there!
BIM for Analysis
Do you need a BIM process?
Do you need help preparing for BIM Level 2?
Do you need to include LCA as part of BIM?
Do you want to link analysis to BIM?
If you answer yes to any of these questions IES Consulting can help you meet your objectives!
Our BIM AP qualified consultants can help you develop an efficient and streamlined process to enable your BIM solution and progress towards Level 2.
IES Consulting BIM services
BIM Analysis & Interoperability flyer
ESOS is here! Comply quickly with our ESOS Auditor software
Developed in conjunction with the Energy Managers Association (EMA), the ESOS Auditor is accredited as their official tool for ESOS Lead Assessors and produces ESOS compliant reports.
- Allows Team Connectivity - Completely scalable across any size and type of organisation structure, and securely manages any number of sets across different sites and different devices, with different access levels.
- Is Customisable - Allows you to add custom metrics which can be applied to your Buildings and Processes.
- Covers All Energy Types - Enables you to upload, store, manage and audit energy data from across all of your energy types: buildings, transport and industrial/commercial processes.
- Meets ESOS Requirements - Designed specifically to meet all ESOS requirements and enable easy and quick compliance and reporting.
We have relationships with all the main ESOS Registers and provide discounts to companies using Lead Assessors registered through these schemes.
Are you ready to close the performance gap? ERGON is!
Our new ERGON Cloud Service delivers enhanced model calibration, by allowing you to import, manage and interrogate real building profiles and use them in VE simulations.
- Help Close the Performance Gap and simulate closer to reality
- Take TM54 to the next level - create libraries of benchmark data
- Simulate buildings using real metered data, down to 1 minute time-steps
- Aid in delivering Soft Landings
- Undertake Post Occupancy Evaluations
- Improve operational models for retrofit & performance contracting
We're offering all current IESVE customers 20 free ERGON credits. To claim this special offer, email email@example.com and quote Ecobuild15.
- Offer can only be claimed once.
- Offer expires 31st May 2015.
Don't miss us at the Big Innovation Showcase
We're delighted to announce that ERGON was chosen by independent architects as one of the 20 most innovative products this year to feature at the brand new Big Innovation Showcase. Stop by the South Arena and find out more about ERGON!
If you'd like to meet us at Ecobuild or have any questions please don't hesitate to get in touch with us by emailing our Sales Team or calling us on 0141 945 8500.