UK and Ireland Building Regulations
We are experienced Accredited Energy Assessors, Low Carbon Consultants (LCC) and Low Carbon Energy Assessors (LCEA), who cover and regularly work across all regions of the UK and Ireland to support regulatory compliance on all building types.
With our approved, award winning and in-depth suite of Level 5 DSM software and integrated analysis tools, we cover all regions and regulatory versions, encompassing:
- England – Part L (2021, 2013 & 2010 & 2006) and EPCs (2021, 2013 & 2010)
- Wales – Part L (2014, 2010 & 2006) and EPCs (2014)
- Scotland – Section 6, EPCs (2015, 2010 & 2007) and Section 63 action plans
- N. Ireland – Part F (2021, 2006) and EPCs (2021, 2010)
- Republic of Ireland – Part L and BER assessment
Our services include:
- Provision of compliance calculations for new / existing buildings regardless of size / complexity.
- Compliance energy modelling and NZEB assessment as part of the design process.
- Part L, Part F or Section 6 compliance report and EPC energy modelling as part of the design process.
- Provision of BRUKL, Energy Performance Certificates and Recommendation Reports.
- EPC energy modelling for existing buildings, including those targeting improvements under MEES.
- In-use energy auditing to guide operation and EPC, CPC and RER improvement strategies.
- Tailored expert compliance modelling / mentoring service.
Latest work from our consultancy team