With the GM Pro Navigator you can:
- Provide a guided step-by-step route to assessing the performance elements of the Green Mark® system.
- Ensure no action is missed and allow items to be easily picked up from any point.
- Simplify the assessment process by making decision-making easy at every step of the project, even at the conceptual level.
- Provide a tool for architects which offers precision with simplicity.
- Automate and eliminate the time-consuming, redundant steps in the process, for the project team as well as for assessors.
- Incorporate unique built-in Quality Control functionality.
- Enable live updates of simulation results and Green Mark® scores at every level of a change, delivering a true iterative process for design improvements.
- Allow efficient integration of primary modelling tools like Revit® and SketchUp Facilitates whole design team collaboration.
- ETTV/RTTV calculation, use solar tracking technique to help calculation shading effect from more complex geometry.
- Automatic baseline model generation based on Singapore standard requirement.
- Automatic multi-language report generation for submission.
- Energy Efficiency Index (EEI) calculation and comparison between proposed and baseline building.
- Point score card to keep track on the project progress.