Delve deeper into using iCD to undertake sustainable masterplanning.
- Using Socio-Economic Indicators (SEI)
- Calculating site solar potential and solar PV analysis
- Potable and waste water analysis
- Calculating carbon production for the site
- Walkability analysis
- Connecting the iCD model to other ICL tools
Requirements: Attendees must first have completed the iCD Basics course.
Course Level: Advanced
Duration: 2 hours (approx)
Cost: £150 per person
Target Audience: Users who have completed the iCD Basics course.